View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 10:50 AM   #228
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BishopMVP View Post
That wasn't even the vehicle plot point that most made me suspend my disbelief - it was when (presumably) Merle stole their truck - so thinking he would go back to camp and take revenge they decide to run the X miles (I think they've said several at one point) instead of stealing another car, like we just saw Jim do (twice!) when they were previously trapped and had to go through an entire horde of zombies to do it. I'm also not sure if they conveniently forgot/did not take walkies that trip, or they "tried off screen" but were only getting static, but that might have been a good thing to point out to people at the campsite as they were having their kumbaya fish fry.

Ah yes, that was dumb too. There had to be at least one car near by they could have taken to get back to the camp. Very good point Bishop.

On the writers getting fired. It may be a case of them pricing themselves out of a job. They saw how successful the show is and were asking for more money and next they know, they get the ax.

Edit: Ok, just read the article, sounds like they weren't doing much anyway from what the director was saying.

Coming this summer to a movie theater near you: The Adventures of Jedikooter: Part 4

Last edited by JediKooter : 12-01-2010 at 10:52 AM.
JediKooter is offline   Reply With Quote