View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 05:14 PM   #245
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Plenty of press on the show & the stars these days, but a couple of interesting tidbits from this one

| Radio & TV Talk
of-the-walking-dead-marvels-over-good-fortune/?cxntlid=thbz_hm

The "CDC" was actually the old Sci-Trek interactive museum space, which some of the Atlanta/Georgia folks on the board are probably familiar with. The exteriors were shot at the Cobb Energy Performing Arts Center.

Not to give too much away, but Grimes & Co. may soon been leaving Atlanta proper into more rural areas to get away from the high concentrations of zombies. “But I’m loathe to pre-empt what [executive producer] Frank [Darabont] and the team have in store. Frank’s written this exquisite thing. I’ll do whatever he says!”

and

In a later press conference, Lincoln said he was unaware of Darabont’s decision to possibly drop the writing staff and rely on freelancers, news broken earlier in the week by deadline.com. He said he implicitly trusts Darabont.

Robert Kirkman, who created the graphic novels and is actively involved with the TV series, clarified the issue a bit in TV Guide, saying any news about how the writing staff will be configured is premature.