View Single Post
Old 07-08-2005, 04:58 PM   #270
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsimperless
neon - Post #114 is very interesting. In it he casts suspicion on heybrad, fouts, king and blacky. This is after we knew blacky was a wolf. We also know now that fouts and (in this scenario) king are villagers. This being the case it seems like he is just trying to lump innocent villagers in with a known wolf. Also, it looks like he didn't vote on day #2 which is odd.

heybrad - Named in post #114 above along with two innocents and a known wolf. If neon is a wolf it's likely heybrad isn't. I don't see anything major to point to heybrad over neon.

ntndeacon - Since suicane wasn't playing the first day we don't have much to go by. This guy is a major question mark and I don't have much of a feeling either way.

Of these five people I think neon is the most suspicious based on his activity today and post #114. As far as whether or not I believe the axis of evil is guilty or the neon posse, I'm beginning to wonder. I have digamma as the lieutenant in the axis and if we lynch king today and he's a wolf digamma gets my vote tomorrow. However, digamma has already voted for king today which puts a wrench in things. Granted, he could be trying to throw me off and can always switch later, but it just seems weird. The king vote no longer feels right and based on that:

UNVOTE kingfc22

VOTE Neon_Chaos

I don't vote for kingfc22, and I get suspected. I vote for kingfc22, and I get suspected even more.

Beautiful.

Oh and I wasn't able to vote because I was sleeping. (I'm on the other side of the globe). Anyway, I've been working 25 hours non-stop right now with only a computer in front of me, so I've been posting on-and-off throughout the night (day in your case)

I am not a werewolf. I am a villager. You vote for me, and you waste a vote that could be used to lynch one of the horrid icky hairy beasts.