View Single Post
Old 01-29-2017, 02:49 PM   #379
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuikSand View Post
I'm having a problem in FOF8 where I see the imported bars for most players, but for some reason most or all defensive tackles are vacant there. Has this been reported? Is there a fix?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gstelmack View Post
I had that in the IHOF draft, so I reimported. They all had them after that. Not sure what the issue was on the first import.
Quik, I'm assuming you're talking CCFL here. My guess is that the same thing happened in both drafts: at some point after I got the utility thread up, before the official draft start time, but *after* a few people had already uploaded their draft_personal data, I made an edit to the database table that determines which bars get displayed for each position and in what order, so that you'd see coverage and ST bars for DL and have PRT and PRS next to one another. I guess making that change somehow borks previously-uploaded data for DTs (not sure why it would do that to DT and not DE also; I mean, the changes I made to them are identical. *shurg*). But yeah, I can confirm that I made a db change this morning to alter the display of bars, and a few minutes ago I uploaded my draft_personal and now I see full bars for DTs (and DEs and LBs, the only three positions where anything changed.)

The good news is that it's a one-time change in structure; I won't have to do it again moving forward. Sorry it caused confusion.

Last edited by Ben E Lou : 01-29-2017 at 02:54 PM.
Ben E Lou is offline   Reply With Quote