Old 08-12-2008, 12:11 AM   #1450
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
I dont trust Abe at all right now

Then you are silly or a wolf.

Here's all of the reasons to trust me:

1). I have a known role (Raptor). No bad guy, as we know the game right now, has a role plus being a bad guy. Is this possible? Sure, and I won;t automatically ignore those who have roles, but it is one reason.

2). I publicly tripped Tyrith, the only known immortal, over his role reveal.

3). DaddyTorgo was the seer and he obviously trusted me to give me information on his role. Why would he do that? I claim its because he scanned me Night One. There was no kill on Night One. If I were a wolf and adjacent to a player, I;d kill.

4). DT publicly buddied up to me in the thread and trusted me publicly after a bunch of votes were on me on Day Three, and helped in the move to Tyrith. DT publicly aligned with me

5). If I were a wolf, DT would have scanned me on Night One, and he would have revealed me on Day Two. Why? Because this game, unlike other games, requires the wolf to be with the target in order to kill them. So DT would be relatively safe revealing as the seer on Day Two is order to get a guaranteed wolf kill. Remember, DT could only scan those he was near, so I was the only person he could scan on Night One, so you know I was scanned by the seer.

Thus, I am arguably the safest, most common commoner of the 10 remaining players.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote