View Single Post
Old 03-22-2017, 08:45 PM   #356
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Team Awards

Offensive Player of the Year: QB Tamm. Duh, Dude gets NFL Off Player of the Year, Dude gets my own team award too. Unless he;s been like DPOTY For 7 years in a row.

Def. Player of the Year: FS Chandler Allen. Come on now. Dude was better than my All Pros on Defense

Special Teams Player of the Year: P Grandon – He was 2nd in the league in punt average, but his low punt #, vs the others, probably kept him from All Pros. But he was still strong.

Rookie of the Year: LB Buddy Mulinaro – Defensive Rookie of the Year? That’s studly awesome! Good job Buddy. Good jorb.

Heart Award: S Franz – I was initially leaning towards Franz for special teams play this year with fumbles recoveries and that score, but Grandon earned his spot, and that’s good heart anyway, right? Franz is not my dime or nickel back, so he only plays occasionally, and yet, 2 picks, both returned for scores. So tht’s three INT and FUM TDs this year, one on special teams, and 2 on D. Good stuff Franz!

We used to have a powerful slate of Defense, and weaker Offense, and you could tell come Awards season. But you can tell we swapped over this year. We had just 1 Defense All Pro with Flemming, but 5 All Pros for my Offense, including three major skills positions and two O Line.

The Flemming Watch

7 year in league, 7th consecutive Defensive Player of the Year

763 solo tackles, 178 assists
87.5 sacks, 15 blocks, 68 hurries, 138 QBKD
27 int, 85 pasdef, 4 INT RET TD
26 FF, 7 Fumrec, 1 FUMREC TD

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote