View Single Post
Old 03-26-2017, 02:22 PM   #396
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Back to Chargers

So after a 10-6, 8-8, and 10-5-1 seasons, and after holding my season ticket prices constant with no real uptick in attendance, I’m very upset by our revenue streams. It’s time to make a move from San Diego. Despite the great local economy and growth, we aren’t seeing that. We are the 4th lowest value franchise in the NFL. Time to move up.

I like Vegas, Salt Lake City, Portland as potential landing destinations, here is the late 2030s after booming has happened. Take Salt Lake as a good example – No team within 422 miles, 58k avg income, wants a team 100%, 5.1% growth, 1.77 pop, just 12.3 poverty, 100 trend-setting and that’s solid. Vegas? 239 miles to LA, 1.96 mill, 43k salary, 14.9% poverty, 72nd desire, 30 trend, 4.3% growth. Portland? Currently in -0.6% growth, but still 1.84 mill, 30.8, 12.5 pov, etc. I also lke Honolulu as well. 1,32 mill, 58.700 sal, 10.7% pov, 95th wants us, 6.2% growth.

SLC or Hawaii?

I submit a plan for a pimped out stadium in SLC for 1.4 bill, and us on the hook for the full 50%.

Staff Fun Times

I give raises to my coaches in their last year, and head into the draft

We pick 22nd. I replace AC Khalif Barnes with a new AC.

No need for a franchise tag...

Unless I want to force Imme to the table. He wanted a ton of money, but I have multiple big name contracts coming down the pike this year, namely my DEs. He’s just the 21st best RB by current ability, I don’t see a need to tether my cap overly much to him.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote