View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 05:53 PM   #580
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
Ok, I don't have time to read every page right now, so I searched my name.....and sure enough, someone brought up the fact that I was "quiet" today - hoopsguy. That moves him to the top of my Spawn list.

Then I noticed that oliegirl didn't give a weapon to the GALLEY MASTER who guards the fraking water supply and cargo. That makes her the #2 Spawn on my list.

I see a bunch of "No lynch", but I'm not sure if I won't vote for one of them. I'm actually mad for the first time in quite a few games.

I still thought it was the right play to give you a weapon. Honestly, I don't have a bead on your schedule as my perception is that it changes from game to game. It is usually different than mine, for whatever that is worth.

I am mildly concerned about you, however. You have a hugely important role if/when we get down to endgame and we really need you to be developing your own trust/distrust lists rather and searching for your name in a post to determine your feel for the game. You lose out on all kinds of context when you take this approach. No context = hard to make good decisions.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote