View Single Post
Old 01-04-2015, 03:19 PM   #335
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

August 23, 3065 – Battle is enjoined.

Instead of the normal stuff, I am just using dice and the campaign notes. I will not be regaling this battle in the same detail as the others, because it’s going to be so one sided, that I just want to quick dice resolve it.

After battle, we won. No surprises.

We lose a Claymore, the Vulcanized Majesty is destroyed., which we cannot salvage, as well as a Leopard CV, the Galvanic Arc, which we cannot salvage.

They used their naval weapons to target our Fox for a few turns, and it was moderately damaged.

We are unable to salvage 22 of our fighters. We are able to salvage 28 of theirs though. So we made fighters after operations are complete.

Knowing our desire to take WarShips, we spent a lot of time landing forces on their WarShip and capturing it, lightly damaged actually. We lost the Hamilcar doing it, but we can salvage it and repair it.

Meanwhile, we also lost 11 small craft, including 5 Battle Taxis. We salvaged just 7.

Now, we destroyed many of their elements that are unrecoverable. I would have loved the clan DropShip, but it’s in pieces. The Okinawa is ours, as is one of their Avengers, 2 of the Leopard CVs, and the Octopus. Those will be easy to fix up.

But the major issue is the Nekohono’o. It was badly wounded, and will take a lot to fix, and needs to be taken elsewhere, but we did salvage it. That’s going to be a huge bonus to our fleet.

Salvage operations begin, as we have taken the sky above Quentin.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote