View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 03:37 PM   #77
OldGiants
College Benchwarmer

On tickets, we used to buy an annual pass that started, say Aug 23 and ran to August 22 of the next year. Then we would plan for the next trip to END on Aug 22 of the following year. That way we got two trips on one annual pass. Actually, we'd went down at Christmas, too, so we got three trips on the annuals, but that's excessive for most of you.

Looking at the Disney site, Annual pass is now $553 and 10 day No Expiration (I"ll let y'all look up the rules on that) is $571. If you plan on two 6-7 day stays (like we use to), the annual pass is a good deal over a ten day No Expiration. Used to be more, but things change.
"The case of Great Britain is the most astonishing in this matter of inequality of rights in world soccer championships. The way they explained it to me as a child, God is one but He's three: Father, Son and Holy Ghost. I could never understand it. And I still don't understand why Great Britain is one but she's four....while [others] continue to be no more than one despite the diverse nationalities that make them up." Eduardo Galeano, SOCCER IN SUN AND SHADOW
OldGiants is offline   Reply With Quote