View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 12:30 PM   #85
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

My girls got really excited last night. We're now exactly one month from our departure to Disney World. Mickey Mouse was nice enough to send us our baggage tags for the Magical Express along with a promotional pamphlet that included a 'Getting Ready for Your Trip' DVD! My four year old was thrilled that Mickey sent her a DVD to watch. We immediately threw it into the DVD player and watched the entire DVD from start to finish.

I was impressed by how many of the rides and attractions she remembered from our last trip when she was two years old. She spit out random comments about what we talked about while riding certain rides. She also started bouncing up and down when they showed the princesses and recommended getting an autograph book. She gave me specific instructions on which autograph book and pen was required for her visit.

My two year old just kept screaming 'Mickey!' and 'Minnie!' every time they popped on the screen. She gets to start making those same memories this year. We're really excited to get down there.
Mizzou B-ball fan is offline   Reply With Quote