View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 03:39 PM   #86
OldGiants
College Benchwarmer

On the autograph book, remember which signatures she gets. If by chance it gets lost, head over to City Hall and check with lost and found. Tell them which book and the characters who signed it. It will take awhile, but they will find the book with the signatures you tell them. The Guest Relations people take classes in the character signatures (with the character actors) so they know how to do them. My daughter told me signing/replacing autograph books was among her favorite duties. Putting a smile on a crying, tear-filled face always makes the day.

Same thing goes for those propeller driven personal coolers. They have dozens in Lost and Found and really do want you to take one. Even if you've never actually bought one.
"The case of Great Britain is the most astonishing in this matter of inequality of rights in world soccer championships. The way they explained it to me as a child, God is one but He's three: Father, Son and Holy Ghost. I could never understand it. And I still don't understand why Great Britain is one but she's four....while [others] continue to be no more than one despite the diverse nationalities that make them up." Eduardo Galeano, SOCCER IN SUN AND SHADOW
OldGiants is offline   Reply With Quote