View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 04:33 PM   #92
OldGiants
College Benchwarmer

I hope everyone had fun. We went down in mid-November and attended Party for the Senses, a great (but expensive) dinner event in EPCOT. While down there, our Imagineer daughter showed us the 'Secret Project' she has been working on.

It's "Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom" and the fixtures (her small part) are visible throughout MK. Here are recent links to the testing by cast members and such.

Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom play testing reveals map, cards, and more interactive Walt Disney World game details | Inside the Magic

UPDATED: First Full Look at Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom – Photos & VIDEO | Disney Projects

Add this to the expansion/renovation of Fantasyland coming in February, and there is every reason to get down there this year.
"The case of Great Britain is the most astonishing in this matter of inequality of rights in world soccer championships. The way they explained it to me as a child, God is one but He's three: Father, Son and Holy Ghost. I could never understand it. And I still don't understand why Great Britain is one but she's four....while [others] continue to be no more than one despite the diverse nationalities that make them up." Eduardo Galeano, SOCCER IN SUN AND SHADOW

Last edited by OldGiants : 12-06-2011 at 04:33 PM.
OldGiants is offline   Reply With Quote