View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 06:34 PM   #99
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Leaving for WDW early in the morning, back late Friday. Staying at French Qtr, which was paid for (along with parkhopper passes & meal plans) entirely with reward points from our Disney Visa. Yeah, took about five years to pull that off and even then it was using the personal card for some company bills that actually did the trick.

Very uneasy about the trip tbh, our finances bear little to no resemblance to what they were 4-5 years ago when we were there last & that vivid reminder has me incredibly depressed. Never dealt with the meal plan thing before either, so from a purely Disney standpoint I'm not entirely confident that it will be as straightforward as it seems to sounds. Then there's the highly anticipated return for my son, but what differences will there be for him going at 13 rather than 8-9 as he was last time? His pre-trip excitement level is about the same as any of the other numerous visits, but how will it be after three days on site?

We shall see.