View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 09:23 AM   #529
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer View Post

Thomkal - I feel you have probably done the best job of answering questions so far. Your answer to Hoops's question isn't going to get you his vote, but you weren't going to to get his anyways. It might get you other people's vote now though such as mine. I also thought your response to my questions was excellent. The one big sticking point I have with voting for you is that I thought it was pretty obvious that you were in the power alliance although I'm not sure if Brad or DV realized that so that does weaken that point to an extent.

Yeah I didn't do a good job of hiding that at the end at least, I don't think Darth or Brad knew for a while that Maple, Chesa, and I were in an alliance together, though probably that I was in some kind of alliance, please correct me if I'm wrong. But I'm not sure its a negative point especially when we got down to smaller numbers. They had to know there was always going to be a voting bloc against them, even if they didn't know who exactly was in the alliance. Knowing that I was in it, perhaps made it less likely they would go after me either in tribal council vote or secret PM's to get me to break up the alliance.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote