View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 12:50 PM   #542
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by heybrad View Post

Thomkal... Thanks for taking me on the reward challenge. Why me? Was that specifically to get my jury vote? Outside of that, I don't think we communicated directly once during the game, so you get the same question as ML... why should I vote for you? There does seem to be a bit of coattail riding on your part.

Heybrad, you're welcome. The alliance discussed it and it basically came down to you and Darth. I chose you basically because I hadn't spoken to you all game, and I wanted to see if I could rectify it if I could. I asked Autumn if I could have PM rights with you while we were at the Inn, but of course that's the weekend you were off in Vegas so we didn't get to talk much. I wanted to see where you stood in regards to Racer-trying to urge you to get rid of him, and if there was anyway we could work to the Final 4 together-just trying to have some kind of backup plan. I actually had a "gentleman's agreement" with Darth early on in the game to not vote for each other, but he (I think, may have missed it) didn't respond to my follow up on it later in the game.

I certainly should have contacted you earlier, especially given our days in the FOBL together, but I got so comfortable with the alliance plus Hoops, I felt safe even without talking to you. But you never came to me with any offers of alliance either, so I figured you had alliances of your own and didn't need me to be a part of them. I should have tried with you though since it looked like for a long time you would be on the jury and would need justification to vote for me. But I also didn't betray you in the end because we had no agreements. So I can't blame you really if you felt like I did nothing to work with you in the game.
Thomkal is online now   Reply With Quote