View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 01:16 PM   #549
chesapeake
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnDvls View Post
Hello all,

As the first Jury member I have a unique perspective on this as I got to see ti all play out and got to "see" every new jury member join me with a bit of a bitter taste in their mouth. I too was a bit bitter about getting voted off at first, but have let the stewing rest. (beyond the problems I have with the ruleset and the game itself which will be brought up in the thread roundup/conclusion)

To all -
(1) Why should the other player win over you? (I won't accept a "they shouldn't either) I want to know what they did that makes them deserve the title of Survivor.

(2) What move in this game do you feel progressed you the furthest along?

(3) What move that you did do you regret the most? What would you have done different looking back now?

(4) If you were a woodchuck how much wood would you chuck?

(5) Pick a number 1-20?

My daughter has a temp of almost 103, so I will have to bolt soon to take her to the doctor. It is unlikley that I will be back on. Sick kids are a hands-on experience.

1) Both played excellent games. You want me to pick -- I'll take Thomkal. He better recognized what needed to be done when it needed to be done and then did it. But, again, Maple made outstanding contributions to our overall success.

2) The two biggest points in the game, from my perspective, were Racer giving up his idol and the vote with 6 left that led to Racer's departure. I had the larger hand in how both of those played out, by talking to you and then Racer directly and by working to obfuscate the true size of our alliance.

3) My first reply to Racer early this morning. Not being a Survivor watcher, (and being really, really tired) it took me until about an hour ago to get a read on this particular exercise. Had I better understood what Racer was asking, I would have answered more in line with this.

4) As much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

5) 4
chesapeake is offline   Reply With Quote