View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 04:05 AM   #736
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Oh my God I just saw what I was about to post on day two. Thank God I bottled out. This was when I was pretty sure that Packer or JAG (or both) were wolves.

Quote:
Okay there's about an hour to go for me so I want to get this out there. I really wanted to hear from Danny before coming out with this because he is very relevant to my thoughts but I don't really have much time left as I'm going soon. We seem to be heading this way anyway so I don't so any reason to hold onto things any longer.

So I'm the priest and, wouldn't you know it? Mau was a wolfy. If you look at the vote table in light of this you get the idea of who my suspects were coming into the day, basically - zinto, spleen, bhlloy or danny. So I decided to engage in a bit of narkle theatre and try to get a gauge on reactions. I couldn't really understand
a) what the hell mau was doing moving from chubby in the first place, or
b) the logic in taking out chubby because it leaves the non-mau voters a bit exposed.

Both initially made me lean towards bhlloy being the other wolf and the whole thing yesterday being an ill-advised bit of wolf-on-wolf action but it looked like he was already going to get heat so I looked at the next suspect - spleen. Suffice to say the (over?)reaction he gave was enough to make me happy with my vote. I'm still not certain spleen (or bhlloy for that matter) is the wolf so I was hoping for some sort of reaction from Danny - but I really don't have time for that. It looked like we were heading down the route of spleen-bhlloy so I could sit on it until tomorrow but then I could be killed in the night and not able to come out with the information.

#33 - 09:54 - mauboy1 votes Chubby(1)
#44 - 10:10 - Narcizo votes PackerFanatic(1)
#45 - 10:10 - PackerFanatic votes JAG(1)
#47 - 10:18 - JAG votes Chubby(2)
#48 - 10:36 - Chubby votes JAG(2)
#51 - 10:46 - spleen1015 votes PackerFanatic(2)
#52 - 11:07 - bhlloy votes Chubby(3)

#56 - 11:30 - mauboy1 - unvote Chubby(2), vote bhlloy(1)
#78 - 13:31 - Zinto votes Bhlloy (2)
#86 - 14:12 - JAG - unvote Chubby (1), vote mau (1)
#88 - 14:19 - Packer - unvote JAG (1), vote mau (2)
#89 - 14:23 - Narcizo - unvote Packer (1),vote mau (3)
#128 - 17:15 - Chubby - unvote JAG (0), vote bhlloy (3)
#129 - 17:16 - Bhlloy - unvote Chubby (0), vote mau (4)

1 PackerFanatic - spleen (51)
3 Bhlloy - mau (56), Zinto (78), Chubby (128)
4 Mau - JAG (86), Packer (88), Narcizo (89), Bhlloy (129)

Wonder what would have happened if I posted that. The wolves would have known I was the sorceror but they would probably have rage-killed me anyway. On the other hand it might have worked out once Packer counter-revealed. The wolves would be able to side with Packer and kill me leaving two wolves alive on day three. It would probably have made day two as thick with intrigue as day three was anyway.
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote