View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 03:19 PM   #2
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

I've been playing with a set of sliders that make things a good deal harder that don't seem to be too unrealistic when it comes to passes just being way off target. I've had really good seasons with well established veteran QB's but struggled at times with young QB's who seem to get rattled easier.

That said, our teams are at a point in development where in reality they would probably win their games by 20-30 points routinely. The question is what to do to make that more the norm instead of these 100-13 blowouts. The only thing is its hard to account for players who run no huddle offenses all game long as opposed to huddle teams who probably run about 70% of the number of plays. I think it's inevitable that numbers are gonna be whacked out by quite a bit. One option might be to put all of us in the same division so we all have to play each other every season. I think that would increase the excitement level a bit while also bringing numbers closer to the realm of reality.

We've got options I guess, gotta see what the league thinks.

Another option I think would be fun is to make us all offensive coordinators so that we have no control over our defenses. Our defenses have gotten incredibly good too, which makes our offensive numbers skew quite a bit more than usual. That would also have the welcome side effect of making our cpu games shorter and I think it would be interesting for head to head games as well.

Just some ideas I have had.

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote