View Single Post
Old 04-13-2024, 01:34 PM   #4
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Feb, 2309 – Tech finished! Next is Asteroid Mining for 3 months.

I geta warning that the CC don’t like my Comm Starbase near the border and our relations are dropping

Mar – I get Pirate Threat Mission from the CC

I build a Mining Starbase for 3 Elerium

In the Nervia System east of Fawaris are two Core Worlds.

April – Colony Ship finished. I send it to Nervia V.

Asteroid Mining Done, next is Starbase Modules for 3 months to make 2 free Con Ships. I send the Miners here in my Home System

I am losing 2 cash – I swap to High Taxes, am making 3, and my Happiness drops to 57%

I find a Class 22 in the system north of Nervia on the border with the CC -Tianyi I

May – We come across my Nemesis the Voidborne Clan! We are fighting Vampire Samurai in Space our intended foe, the final leader. The Voidborne and the other rough dork. We spawned rough. Then I trade Asteroid Mining for Space Elevators!

June – Fawaris II colonized! I name it Fawaris Fun Times. This planet has a powerful drug. I choose to le them use it recreationally, increase approval by 10%, I spend 326 to hire a Social Skill 12 Governor

Class 26. This has tons of Food and some Housing and Influence, so we’ll take a while to build anything here.

Evenstar II colonized! I name it Evenstar Eager. This has a Settler Group with a Mining Deposit Claim, I choose to get them to share and gain +1 Persuasion. I spend 307 to hire a Social Skill of 9 to be my new Governor.

This has loads of high level Research and then one great Manu I am building, worse Manu than Fun Times above. See the high pollution? This was the Extreme World. Class 24, smaller.

They have grabbed Tianyi II, I need to grab the 2nd world in the Nervia system to it’s south fast.

Survey done, we find a Gift of the Miltrilar which we can keep two or send back to the void since it’s dangerous. I keep. The artifact we get increase the INT of our Cits on a world by +1, I use both on my HW

Mining Starbase – 3 Promethium and one Durantium

July – Starbase tech done. Next is Terraforming for 3 month

I order two Con Ships to Nervia and Cannon Systems to grab them

I accept a trade offer from CC for their tech called Artificial Gravity to increase ship speed.

I reach out the Freehold and trade two techs for their Embassies and Leadership Recruiting techs

That unlocks a new CIV and I snag Export Food to increase cash to +7 but my Food drops to 1

Aug – Anomaly finished, we find a broken teleporter I sell for 100

Sept - Colony Ship done, I send to Nervia VI

Oct – tech done!!! Next is Space Doctrine to unlock Frigates for 3 months

Comm Starbase built in Cannon System

Dec – We unlock Frigates! The next tech is Railguns for 3 months

I have a new CIV and I choose Asteroid Exploitation to swap 10% cash for +100% production

In the system past Cannon called Octavia I find a Class 23 world

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote