View Single Post
Old 04-13-2024, 09:42 PM   #7
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan, 2312 – Environmental Engineering tech done! Next is Avenger Missile System for 4 months

I reach out for trades. I cannot get the two techs the Voidborne have. Ditto the Freehold’s 3

We host a 5 year Party!!!

We finish an anomaly and find a Mineral Scanner or I could sell for 500 cash. I need the cash for leaders so I sell.

We find an Archean Warrior leader in another anomaly I assign to a ship. With a 7 socal, I keep him as a potential Governor.

Feb – Felis Four Shipyard finished with a Con Ship, next is 2 Asteroid Miners for Nerva system. I send this to make a Mining 3 Anitmatter Starbase to our west.

Mar – Colony Ship in Fawaris Fun Times! I order it to nearby Felis II with them in Paridias now. I’ll order my next Con Ship there to bring them in

April – Avenger Missile System finished! Next is Improved Life Support for 5 months to increase range of ships.

Felis II Colonized!!! I name it Felis Two. I spend 332 to hire the level 7 gab governor and assign.

Here you can see my latest colony, this time a Class 26 with okay early Manu and two great spots.

May – New Colonists in my HW, I send to Cannon IV next to the two Merope Colony ones taken

I can get a new Culture in Pacifism – the one I already had called “Peacekeeping” or the new one called “Altruism” which gives me +2 Dip and then our HW gets +10 for each nation we have positive relations with. I do that one.

June – Asteroid Miner done

Antimatter Starbase built

July – Can I get the trades of techs from the ones I am following? The Voidborne we get nothing, and CC? Nothing. Freehold? We get Trade Networks to give us a free Freighter and then Collective Bureaucracy.

That unlocks the CIV and I snag Research Grants again to drop cash from 30 to 22.

Aug – Cannon IV Colonized! I name it Cannon Quad after the 4th planet. I spend 361 for a 10 Social skill Governor.

Horrible Manu will take forever to build. Class 22. This was the Extreme Colonization I needed.

Aug – Event – We get an event from the Containment (CC) to find one of their destroyed Science Vessels. We need to find proof of the attack.

Sept – Tech finished! Next is 6 months of Orbital Ship Assembly to speed it up!

Our survey found the attack proof from the CC. We turn it over without tampering

Oct – We finish in the Starbase from Felis Four. As Asteroid Miner is sent to Nerva. I order here a Con Ship for 15 months

Nov – Event – Geothermic Fissures in Evenstar Eager – I send them 100 cash reduce pollution by 5%.

Con Ship done in HW, I send to the Rosino System to Mine.

Starbase built in Acubens Aleph! I order here 2 Miners for this system

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote