View Single Post
Old 02-22-2018, 07:17 AM   #63
GoldenCrest Games
High School Varsity

Thumbs up

We're barely hanging on to that 4th playoff spot in the West! It's going to be tight. I don't see any chance the Oranges, T-Pain, or Purples fall out of the race, so it comes down to this last spot. The Treefrogs, Swarm, and Yellows seem to the be the teams fighting for 1 spot.

In the East, the Twisters have gotten themselves back into a tie for the 4th spot! There is more room over there, since only the Maroons and Rainbow Sharks (the newest sponsored team!) called dibs on playoff spots.

The last 4 weeks have meaningful football to be played! Sweet!

Faulkner refuses to fall out of MVP contention. He's not done yet! I doubt we can pull off the win, but I'm glad he's remaining relevant. Luna has climbed into the top 5, which is quite a feat. Of course the Purples are dominating the race. Ugh, I can't stand them.

It looks like some of the defensive AI updates are stating to take hold. I noticed the interception totals are starting to creep up again.

Teams are plowing through contract extensions nicely. When the extension window closes I'll grab some screens of each team's financial situation. It will be a good resource as we move into FA, to see how the coaches are handling their rosters.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg newStandings.jpg (360.3 KB, 68 views)