View Single Post
Old 02-23-2018, 07:20 AM   #65
GoldenCrest Games
High School Varsity

Thumbs up

Standings and Leaders

Pay no attention to the yards/game numbers. This is the first week I have the team stat tracking implemented, and the numbers assume that it's been tracked all season.

We're clinging to the 4th playoff spot in the West, just barely. There are only 3 games left, so time might be running out for the Swarm and Yellows. They are going to need us to drop 2 of the last 3 at least. (which is a real possibility)

The Twisters grab hold of the 4th spot in the East. Wow, what a comeback. Luna turned that team around, and is flying up the MVP boards at the same time. Seriously, he's 2nd place now??? I liked him on the Treefrogs, but I didn't think he was that good. I was sure that picking Faulkner as the face of the franchise was the right idea. now......

Developer Notes:
I've chunked out the next phase of development into 7 groups:
  • Normal Improvements (list of things to fix between game weeks)
  • Free Agency
  • Player Progression
  • Draft
  • Playcalling System Update
  • Fast Sim
  • Coaches

Aside from the normal improvements group, each one should take about 1 full day. I have a couple vacation days coming up soon, so I want to make sure the season hits FA before Mar 8. Then I can hit the FA chunk with live league data. I'm pretty annoyed with work, so I might take a day off before then to knock out progression or the play update.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg newStandings.jpg (365.8 KB, 66 views)