View Single Post
Old 03-13-2018, 06:54 AM   #96
GoldenCrest Games
High School Varsity

Thumbs up

The official draft order has been released! Draft order is strictly based on regular season performance. I don't penalize teams in the draft for having a good playoff run.

I've also made a bit of a reversal on the draft pool. As it turns out, it's not a lot of fun if all the players are close to the same skill level. It was worth a try, but I'm going back to the normal draft pool style where the guys at the top of the draft are significantly better than the guys at the bottom.

I'm still fine-tuning the new player generation system, but it's looking pretty good. Seems like the draft is going to have guys around the $20 mark in value at the top of the draft, and fall off to around $8 at the end of the 1st round. Then it should fall off to about $3 by the end of the draft.

Rookies are all going to come in with 2 year contracts based on their skill level. Initial contracts are visible during the draft, and probably should be used as an input as to who you're going to pick. Normal cap rules still apply, however. If you're over, you can't resign anyone or trade to gain salary.

Stay tuned. The draft pool should be coming soon!
Attached Images
File Type: png draft.png (61.8 KB, 20 views)