View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 02:53 AM   #269
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Been a long, long day (my two-job day, for those of you who are new).

I just read through the thread, and my mind is tired to grasp much.

I will weigh in a little on the reveal debate, though. And that's that, right now, I don't see a reason for full reveals from everyone. Information helps the village coordinate, yes. But it also helps the wolves coordinate as well, and we don't have any clue what sort of powers and abilities they have.

I do think some people should reveal--those who have gladhanding or oratory as their specialties. Those people should announce this, and put in for that work. I don't see a reason for the rest of us to reveal yet. We do not have skills that are needed yet (and I'm not yet certain the Searching skill is isable on the mission, although it would certainly make some sense).

I do think everyone who is not especially skilled at today's two skills should say so, so it's clear they are not skilled in these two options.

For instance, I will not reveal what my skill is at this moment. But I will say it is NOT gladhanding or oratory.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote