View Single Post
Old 06-26-2011, 02:18 PM   #27
sabotai
General Manager

Big Time Wrestling
Week 3, May 1987

In shocking news, the wrestling world mourns the death of Road Warrior Hawk. He died of a drug-overdoes. I'll never get to use one of my favorite tag teams in the future.

Rip Oliver started shit with Shawn Micheals. I fine him and he says he'll be more considerate in the future. He's starting to become more trouble than he's worth.

Bull Ramos has taken Brian Adams, the American Ninja, under his wing as his protege. Hm, I might turn this into a storyline.

Damn, apparently Eddie Gilbert is an extremely negative influence on the locker room. But, Shawn Michaels is a positive influence, so that's good.

The Southern Rockers vs. The Midnight Rockers (Dark Match)
In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, The Midnight Rockers defeated The Southern Rockers in 11:39 when Shawn Michaels defeated Steve Doll by pinfall with a Rocker Shocker. (D+)
The Rise of the Southern Rockers storyline has continued with this match. Scott Peterson is improving in Flying skills. Steve Doll is improving in Performance skills. Marty Jannetty is improving in Technical skills.

(The Show Begins....)

Coss and Savage Hype the upcoming match between Madril and The Grappler and Windham and Cocoa from the comfort of their announcers table. (D+)
The Windham and Samoa vs. M.A.D. storyline has continued with this segment.

Sting vs. Buck Ramstead
In a match that had an average crowd reaction but featured terrible wrestling, Sting defeated Buck Ramstead in 5:32 by pinfall with a Stinger Splash. (E+)

Brian Pillman vs. Mick Foley
In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Brian Pillman defeated Mick Foley in 8:21 by submission with a Crucifix Armbar. (D-)

Windham and Cocoa are interviewed backstage by Don Coss, they use this time to hype their upcoming match with Madril and The Grappler. (D-)
The Windham and Samoa vs. M.A.D. storyline has continued with this segment.

Brady Boone vs. Chris Colt (TV Title Match)
In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Brady Boone defeated Chris Colt in 9:36 by disqualification. Brady Boone makes defence number 3 of his NWA Pacific Northwest Television title. (D)
Doctor Claw did some good work at ringside.

Brady Boone is celebrating his victory in the ring. Ricky Santana runs in and attacks, beating Boone down into the mat. (E+)
The Santana vs Boone storyline has continued with this segment.

Barry Windham and Cocoa Samoa vs. The Grappler and Al Madril
In a bout that had a good crowd and some decent in-ring action, Barry Windham and Cocoa Samoa defeated The Grappler and Al Madril in 14:04 when Barry Windham defeated Al Madril by pinfall with a Flying Lariat. (D+)
The Windham and Samoa vs. M.A.D. storyline has continued with this match. Cocoa Samoa is improving in Performance skills.

Final Rating: D

Think it's time for the Santana and Boone storyline to come to a close. Same for the Southern Rockers.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote