View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 05:06 PM   #7662
Rizon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpy Tudors View Post
I actually avoided a rather uncomfortable situation at the bowling center a few weeks ago.

Some hot blonde was bowling with her friends and getting drunk from a pitcher of beer. She bought a pizza to share with her friends. They were ready to leave, so she spent the next 10 minutes trying to give slices of the pizza away to total strangers. Honestly, when I am bowling, I really am concentrating on bowling. I don't notice a lot of people around me unless they talk to me first. This woman offered a slice of pizza to the guy who was bowling next to me, and he declined. He told her to give the pizza to me instead. Now, this woman hadn't said anything to me all night, but she was trying to get rid of the pizza, so she approached me. She handed me the slice of pizza and before saying a word, she literally tried to shove her tongue down my throat. Drunk hot blonde tries to make out with me for no apparent reason. I managed to dodge her sloppy drunk kiss and she got me on the cheek instead. Then I ate the slice of pizza because, hey, free pizza.

Moments later, she ran across the bowling center and grabbed some guy's crotch in front of his pregnant wife. That started a loud shouting match that I sort of paid attention to, but I was working on 7 strikes in a row, so I didn't really catch everything that was going on. All I know is that the drunk girl ended up running away from the pregnant woman and decided to use me as a human shield. Welp, so much for getting 8 strikes in a row. It's hard to throw a good shot with a drunk blonde wrapped around me.

I hate bowling sometimes.

Thank you for the new signature.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicane75 View Post
I don't think I'd stop even if I found a dick.
Rizon is offline   Reply With Quote