Hall Of Famer

I arrange some friendlies.

Batarelo signs!

Hazard wins Player of the Year

January

Jan 15th – Transfer window opens
Jan 27th – Home vs MFK Dukla Banska Bystrica, Friendky

Good training – None they are on break

I look for replacements for Kucera first. I move Kucera to backup. I don’t care about their being EU I just need anyone to stop this sieve.

I look to 23 year old Nikola Kovacevic from Serbia. I scout him and offer him a trial.

Next up? How about 34 year old stud Jérémy Toulalan Jérémy Toulalan Not interested.

Austria’s 26 year old Lukas Rotpuller? I scout him.

I make an offer to Nikola Kovacevic. I like him a lot. Serbia is outside of the EU, but beggars can’t be choosers.

We sign him!

Want to see him?

I am paying him 50 more than Baratelo. He’ 4.5 stars and arguably my best player. He’s young at 23 and I have the young hopeful for a while. Not one of those temp deals. Check out his speed, physical, great jumper and heading. His major weakness? Passing. But I cannot get everything. He replaces Kucera in my lineup. In my first year with Slovakian my first best DC I brought in in that opening year was a non-EU Serbian stud named Milan Milonovic. Can he be my studly Milanovic?

I had 650 under the budget, but I couldn’t keep him down, so I have 600 to shop for another improvement. My other starters at DC are Kovacs at 3.5 stars and Fournier who has been dropping and is at 3 stars. Can I find an improvement for Fornier?

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 08-10-2021 at 07:07 PM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote