View Single Post
Old 08-11-2021, 05:08 PM   #71
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I move Vincente to start.

We dropped to 8th again.

Alex Perez is out for a couple of weeks.

NB1 Game #30 - Home vs #2 Videoton – I begin countering. Woodshed time! Shoot, this is the game that should be 5-1. I’ll take a quiet 2-1 loss. We still haven’t played up to any of the heavies in 3 games a year against them. Will today’s home game be different where we get points against a major team in the division? Probably not. Vengeance! We shut down their early attack. They score in the 18th minute. Sigh. By now they have 6 shots and 4 on target. We injure one of their players and they head off. By the 33rd we have 6 shots to their 7 but just two on target, but that’s good. Show me something else! I send in Zamouri for a wounded Vaida. Here they come. We survive. They score in the 62nd. Fornier for Nikola. Gabovda feeds Arabuli on an attacking run for a score in the 66th. Poti for Dinga. Can we steal a tie? Haris a late card. We lose 1-2

Well, that was not a surprise

Here is the league with 3 games to go

As you can see we have dropped back hard to 8th after two losses. We have 10 pints over 9th so we cannot fall past 8th, but we are 4 points down from Haladas and are unlikely to cross in three games.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 08-12-2021 at 12:20 AM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote