View Single Post
Old 08-12-2021, 05:20 PM   #92
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Haris doesn’t like that he was loan listed but I tell him it’s good for his development and he accepts it. I get 5 loan offers and I accept every one with a first team or key player role.

Csoboth heads out on his loan.

I reject an offer to loan Dinga.

Haris heads out.

The board gives me permission to hire another coach, I place an advert

NB1 #4 – Home vs Meskovezdi – I begin standarding against them. We got 7 points against them last year, can we win a home game? I put Laslo Lazi on bench to maybe give the youth a sub if we are dominating. Have fun! Arabuli is opened by Dubek, and then slides the ball to Mendes for a score and that is Mendes’s first goal for us, and that was in the 3rd minute. They hit us on a counter 1 minute later. This is going to be one of THOSE games… They score in the 6th. They get a card. Mendes slides the ball to Barker in the 9th and he score his first goal for us as well. Wow. 5 minutes passes and we aren’t a 3-3 score. Arabuli drives the corner, crosses to Mendes for a goal in he 25th. We are up 3-2. That won’t last long. I pull Kempf for Kovacs after he collects a card. Arabuli intercepts the ball and hits Mendes for a hattrick in the first half. 4-2 us. They score off a corner in the 39th. 4-3 them. Half, get this, they have 3 shots on target and we have 4, so al 7 goals in the game were the only shots on target. Don’t let your performance levels drop! Another card for them. I pull Dinga for Fournier after he gets a card. And another card for them. Zamouri for Cerny. They level in the 75th. I move to control. They score off a corner kick a few minutes later. In the 81st they get another yellow and that person already had one, so that’s 11-10. I push forward. Can we win this late? Baranowski a card. We lose 5-4, MOM is Mendes.

We cannot do well in this league as long as we cannot stop shots. They had SIX shots on target and scored 5 goals.

That was the highest scoring match in the NB1

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote