View Single Post
Old 02-05-2007, 02:27 PM   #201
beargrowlz
High School Varsity

2022 Media Snippetts (January, Winter-2022)

2022 MEDIA SNIPPETTS

RIVALS.COM
USC MESSAGE BOARD
January, Winter-2022

Poster: uSc4lIfE
Message: Did you hear, the Bear is coming back 4 another yr?

Poster: r0zBolE

Poster: Trojanman
Message: I still think he has to come back. He'd be a fool to walk away from the talent he has assembled. He's got the makings of a dynasty here and finally has the offense built the way he wants it. Why would he leave?

Poster: tr0janfan
Message: I heard he was considering trying to bring an NFL team to LA.

Poster: cardinalandgold
Message: Waste of time. LA won't support an NFL team. The only way it works is if they can play in the new stadium SC is building, and I don't see the school letting an NFL team take it's coach and then saying "Oh, and you can come play in our brand spanking new stadium we just spent the school's money on too!" It ain't happening.

Poster: scINsider
Message: I know for a fact Growlz is gone. I have a friend, who has a friend, who has a friend, that works with a friend, whose uncle's cousin is a bigwig in the SC AD's office, and he told me Growlz has told the AD he is going to take the coaching job at Troy State. It's a done deal.

Message: I have a friend who has a friend who has a friend whose uncle's cousin's dog told me scINsider is a dumbass. And I believe him.

Poster: scINsider
Message: screw u condomboy. U r just jelis I have inside sources n u dont.

-20-

[email protected]
TCY Golden Scribe Winner - Bear Goes Home

"The measure of a man's real character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out."
--Thomas B. Macaulay
beargrowlz is offline   Reply With Quote