View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 10:50 AM   #856
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Grats DT.

I've tried to make a concious effort in the last 2 weeks to eat better. I hesitate to use the word diet because I'm not trying to lose weight as the goal, but rather just eat better/exercise and over the course of that I'll lose the excess weight that I want. (Trying to go from 167 to 155ish.. even after just 2 weeks I'm at 160).

My biggest issue was at work I was eating for crap mostly because I was eating from the cafeteria and their food is just awful for you. I just started to bring in my own meals which not only allows me to eat better, but I won't spend as much money in a week. Also, I generally need to be doing something at my desk when I have spurt of 'downtime'.. jobs running, waiting on a tape pull, etc. Because of that I had a habit of snacking alot. I've remedied that by eating sunflower seeds. (I'm in a corner, so not like alot of people see me spitting shells out into a cup). It take me a 3-5 days to go through one of those David 6 Ounce bags.. only accounts for around 100 calories for a day so, not bad.
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote