View Single Post
Old 11-02-2019, 11:48 PM   #10
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Week 5 – We have our two Qbs move out, and I offer to another we id’d earlier. We head to NY to check him out, and then remain in the state. We lose on the road 14-7 to Towson.

Week 6 – This week is about trying to find top players that may have fallen through the cracks. There is a top 10 OT that hasn’t had any offers yet, so I make him one. I head to Kentucky. I am trying to find a backup DT target. We are crushed on the road against the undefeated Boston College powerhouse 55-10.

Week 7 – None of our players have committed elsewhere, although none are visiting us and some are others. I check in. I head down to SC to review some candidates. We smash Georgetown 45-28.

Week 8 – I lost a DE to Notre Dame. I have 20 visits. As well as scholarship offers to another 9. My unseen stud OT was seen and made scholarships too by bigger schools. I visit….Arizona. I find a great Kicker here that may have gone under the radar, and my top two are heading elsewhere. We host and lose 21-31 to Morgan State.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote