View Single Post
Old 10-26-2006, 09:59 AM   #464
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wednesday View Post
I disagree somewhat with Alan's thesis for how the chief would have played yesterday. I think there's an optimum play for two STARS set against one another that he hasn't stated.

There is alot about my thesis that I haven't stated yet because its stuff that I don't necessarily think the bad guys would have caught yet.

The only things I have talked about today are things that are right out in the open and I would be very suprised to see them not have followed the same line of thinking already. So my bringing it out into the open only helps the good guys by making sure everyone is aware of it and not just the bad guys when determining who to vote for today.

I can think of all kinds of scenerios possibly still in play that I am not discussing. But based on probability, I think the best play is St.Cronin. Based on gut feel, I think the best vote is Fouts. Based on strategic maneuvering, I think the best vote is Fouts. I just currently am not sure which of the two I will end up going with at the end of the day.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote