View Single Post
Old 09-16-2005, 02:07 PM   #2823
Vince
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wednesday
In retrospect, the spawn probably should have realized how dangerous my remaining empath action could be and gone after me before I brought it up. I'm not convinced they were as far from winning as dubb seems to think.
I definitely knew, and was trying to come up with a way to have you use it on someone other than me. Other than that one scan, you were useless, and there was plenty of suspicion about people other than myself -- I felt that we were better spent using (wasting...stupid failed rolls) our efforts on other targets. When hoops mentioned that we could have used your scan on Lathum the day I scanned him, I was pissed because it would have been a perfect out. My bluff (claiming that I wasn't a spawn) after you had scanned I thought was pretty good, because Hoops made a lot of sense to scan up front due to the fact that he was rationing the water. The only problem is that I wasn't online early enough to do it, and I'm not even sure you would have listened to me anyways.
Every time a Dodger scores a run, an angel has its wings ripped off by a demon, and is forced to tearfully beg the demon to cauterize the wounds.The demon will refuse, and the sobbing angel will lie in a puddle of angel blood and feathers for eternity, wondering why the Dodgers are allowed to score runs.That’s not me talking: that’s science. McCoveyChronicles.com.

Last edited by Vince : 09-16-2005 at 02:08 PM.
Vince is offline   Reply With Quote