View Single Post
Old 09-16-2005, 02:49 PM   #2829
hoopsguy
General Manager

Yep, I thought about the Schmidty is clean statement as well. But after you had scanned Lathum I didn't want MrW to go that route if there were better options.

After reading RealDeals post on Schmidty as spawn on Day 4, and then you cleared him then I knew that you were spawn if Schmidty was spawn (duh). But I thought it was possible that you were spawn and Schmidty was clean. Neither Schmidty nor Lathum posted very much this week, so there wasn't any real opportunity to pick up anything based on their posts. And the voting patterns this week weren't all that telling either.

That is one thing that was interesting in this game - needing 1/3 of total votes to lynch. That, coupled with the water aspect, almost forced bandwagons and made it more challenging to pick up anything in voting patterns. We were lucky on the first day to have two spawn in our sites and then have you attacked in the brig. Although I did not realize that Schmidty would be able to launch a spawn attack from outside the brig.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote