View Single Post
Old 07-20-2018, 05:28 PM   #5
Izulde
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
Okay, that's one of the greatest starting points EVAH lol

Yep, I bailed out of there real quick. Amateur isn't bad to start, but it gets boring very quickly without being able to promote to Semi-Pro, and the prize money was so small, it'd be a dull game.

Ali Adam is out 2-3 months with a lower back stress fracture sustained in training, which hurts. He was our most consistent great player.

@ Riverside (MDV) (5th)
G: Mohamed Rafeeu
D: Hassan Shifaz/Ahmed Waheed/Hushny Rasheed/Mohamed Ibrahim
M: Mohamed Visham/Hussain Mohamed Fulhu/Ahmed Ibrahim
AMC: Hassan Ali
S: Mohamed Farish Ibrahim/Ahmed Ibad

They got hit with early games even worse than we did and struggled coming out of the gate. Things have improved for them, though, and we're currently tied with them on points, so this is a big game.

34 - Frigging irritating. We've been completely outplaying them, and they get lucky on a counter attack 0-1

37 - A set piece goal surrender where Rafeeu just stands there 0-2

48 - Hassan in at ML, Rasheed yanked for a grey guy and I can't wait to shitcan his ass next summer

53 - Ahmed Ibrahim kicks back to Ali, then runs down the return pass to the touchline, whereupon he crosses and Farish Ibrahim gets us back in the game 1-2

*Very* unlucky not to at least get a draw in that game. We completely outplayed them.

Nimal with the long name is released on a free transfer at his own request

@Mecano (7th)

13 - One of the M Ibrahims, not sure which one, hits a short free kick to Fulhu, out right to Ahmed Ibrahim, and the box delivery to Ibad nets the opening goal 1-0

40 - Visham kicks the ball ahead of himself to draw the defender towards him, then hits the boomer into the box, where Ibad out-jumps two defenders to head it in. Our defensive forward has been playing way above his actual talent, and it's been incredible to see 2-0

80 - Fulhu wants a break, so Hassan comes in

7.5 for Husny Rasheed in a bounceback game, 8.0 for Ahmed Ibrahim, and matching 9.0s for Mohamed Visham (PotM) and Ahmed Ibad.

vs Victory United (10th)

54 - Mohamed Ibrahim throws in to Ahmed Ibrahim and he cracks a fluke goal. About time that went our way. Fulhu is off for Hassan for energy reasons 1-0

62 - Fuck you, bar. 1-1

74 - Grey guy is in for Waheed

80 - One of the Mohamed Ibrahims on the free kick passes to Shifaz for the high, hard ball into the box, and Visham's header goes over the keeper and in! 2-1

81 - %$!%$%!@$%!@ immediate answer 2-2

Hard luck draw.

And I forget we're in the Southern Hemisphere, so we actually have a mid-season transfer window, with a buttload of dudes coming in. Hang on to your hats, because it's about to get wild. All are free transfers.

Transfer In - DC Ahmed Nooman (23)
$15 P/A for this 11 Marking and Tackling with 14 Teamwork and 10 Work Rate guy I found not being signed by anyone. Shocking he was a free agent, really. Will be in the mix for a starting spot.

Transfer In - AMC/MC/Assistant Coach Adam Fazeeh (36) - From AYL
$9 P/A for the first ever player I've signed to a dual role. 12 First Touch, 10 Marking, 11 Passing, 12 Concentration, 16 Flair, 15 Teamwork, 13 Work Rate. He'll fall off a cliff shortly, and I wanted him as just my Assman, but he still wants to play. 7.0 average rating for AYL, too.

Transfer In - GK Ibrahim Ifrah Ahreef (30) - From Hurriyya (MDV)
There were a bunch of guys I paid much larger bonuses to in order to lure them here, and this 11 Aerial Reach, Handling, Reflexes, 10 Positioning, 13 Bravery, 14 Teamwork, 11 Work Rate is one at $20 P/A. While not an amazing player, he's orders above our current guy. I'd love to get a young dude in too to build up, but that'll have to wait.

Transfer In - DC Mohamed Yamin (23) - From AYL
$30 P/A is a little steep, but I couldn't resist the 11 Marking, Decisions, Acceleration, and Pace, nor the 10 Anticipation and Bravery. His Stamina is worrying at just 2, but we'll have him work on that.

Transfer In - ST Anas Mohamed (24) - From Hurriyya (MDV)
So we just stole a star striker and starting keeper from the same club. 11 First Touch, Heading, Decisions. 11 Acceleration, 10 Pace, 15 Flair combination. 14 Teamwork and 13 Work Rate. Add it all up and you have the perfect Defensive Forward more than worth the $40 P/A. Out with injury right now for a couple weeks, but he'll feature sooner rather than later.

Transfer In - DC Moosa Hassan (24) - From AYL
Yep, we just stole both of AYL's starting DCs. No doubt they're pissed. $40 P/A for 11 Marking, Tackling, Decisions, Acceleration, and Pace. A lot like his former and current teammate who hitched a ride, actually. 15 Aggression, 10 Anticipation, 13 Bravery, and 14 Teamwork. But like his DC mate, his Stamina is an issue (4).

Transfer In - MC Ali Navaau (24)
Another shocking free agent, he's drawing a team high $45 P/A for his 11 First Touch and Decisions, 14 Teamwork, 13 Work Rate, and 11 Acceleration. He was also my first signing and perfect for the defensive MC role.

Transfer In - DM/MC Mohamed Ifruaan (23) - From Hurriya (MDV)
Another poaching. 11 Long Shots and Decisions, 14 Aggression, 10 Teamwork and Vision, 13 Work Rate, 10 Pace at $40 P/A.

Transfer Out - DR Mohamed Ibrahim (24) - To BG Sports - $3k contract
That hurts. He was a star for us, but that's going to happen when you're a cash-tight semi-pro club and a higher division team who can offer guaranteed money comes calling.

Mohamed Yamin and Ahmed Ibrahim are appointed captain and vice-captain after that, pissing off Ahmed Waheed, who thinks he should have been named captain. GTFO dude - you just lost your starting spot. No chance of that happening.

Transfer In - DC Ahmed Samau (22) - From Hurriya (MDV)
$15 P/A backup DC with 11 Marking, 10 Tackling, 10 Decisions, and 10 Positioning. Also has a stamina issue, but I'm always happy to poach the higher rated clubs.

@ Thinhadhoo (9th)
G: Ibrahim Ifrah Ahreef
D: Hassan Shifaz/Moosa Hassan/Ahmed Nooman/Hushny Rasheed
DM: Mohamed Irufaan
M: Mohamed Visham/Ali Navaau/Ahmed Ibrahim
S: Mohamed Farish Ibrahim/Anas Mohamed

Changing from the 4-3-1-2 to a 4-1-3-2 DM as a result of our major transfer activity.

5 - Farish Ibrahim cracks it down to Mohamed outside the half-circle. Our shiny new striker dribbles a bit, then says hell with it and jams the 25 yarder in for the debut goal!!! 1-0

6 - Navaau plays it down to Ahmed Ibrahim for the box delivery to Mohamed, and bam! There's the second goal, and the fans are going nuts 2-0

13 - Visham with the kickback to Irufaan, who returns it with a long pass into the box, and on the cross, Mohamed has a debut hat trick in 12 minutes, 13 seconds!!!! Holy shit! I've never seen that before!!! 3-0

18 - Devastating injury as Navaau goes off. Assistant manager Fazeeh goes in, after I take some time to think about it.

75 - Welp 3-1

78 - I stupidly forgot to put defenders in the subs 3-2

80 - Out go the wingers, with Hassan (ML) and Abdulla Ibrahim (MR) taking charge. Still kicking myself right now.

86 - 34k^#$^#%Ho34t5hoergyero0ghe9gysertyr9etheragf 3-3

COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE! I EVEN TOLD YOU ASSHOLES NOT TO GET COMPLACENT AT HALFTIME!

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote