View Single Post
Old 07-22-2018, 04:34 AM   #8
Izulde
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Swartz View Post
Too many posts without changing clubs. You should probably start another dynasty now.

Har har. :P

vs TC Sports (4th)
G: Ibrahim Ifrah Ahreef
D: Hassan Shifaz/Moosa Hassan/Mohamed Yamin/Hushny Rasheed
DM: Mohamed Irufaan
M: Mohamed Visham/Ali Navaau/Ahmed Ibrahim
S: Mohamed Farish Ibrahim/Anas Mohamed

13 - Thanks for the own goal gift! 1-0

16 - HE WAS OFFSIDES ON THAT FREE KICK!!! WHAT THE FUCK?! 1-1

40 - Farish Ibrahim laterals right to Mohamed. Two defenders on him, but he doesn't care and cracks in the 25 yarder! 2-1

67 - Fazeeh for Navaau; Ibad for Farish Ibrahim

81 - Nooman for Yamin

86 - $%#$@%$!@#%$@#%^@%@ 2-2

92 - Mohamed charges in to steal a lazy header that was intended to go back to the keeper and slams in the late go-ahead goal!!!! 3-2

Anas Mohamed carried this team on his back with an 8.8 PotM. That's six games unbeaten, a new club record in this universe.

The youth pulls are assholes who think their shit doesn't stink, and are demanding way too much money, so they can go eat their own shit.

@ Gaamagu (10th)

5 - Ibrahim makes the defense looks silly, dribbling, shaking, and baking into the box until he crosses to Farish Ibrahim for the early score 1-0

50 - Ibrahim and Farish Ibrahim play footsie with the ball, little taps in the box until the former cracks a mid-range shot. Keeper stops it, but can't hang on, and Mohamed barges in like a rhino to put away the rebound. Man, I love that kid 2-0

68 - Fazeeh on for Navaau

84 - Nooman in for Hassan

88 - Lot of smart passing, and Ibrahim again wrecks the defender in the box. Tap to Fareesh and our assman is wiped out, but the ball rolls left, allowing Farish Ibrahim to sock away the win 3-0

7.0 or better for every single starter who began the game, with the 8+ guys Mohamed Farish Ibrahim (8.8 + PotM) and Ahmed Ibrahim with exactly 8.

I sign a one year contract extension giving me a payraise from $7k to $10.5k.

vs Vynasa (6th)
D: Ahmed Waheed/Moosa Hassan/Mohamed Yamin/Hushny Rasheed

Hassan Shifaz sure picked a shitty time to get called up by the national team. Right we're in the middle of a promotion chase.

35 - Adam sends the free kick into the box, and Irufaan beats out everyone for his first Devils score!!! In doing so, he beat the best keeper in the league IMO - a Ghanaian we keep trying to lure away to no avail 1-0

47 - I ripped into the strikers at halftime for shitty finishing. Waheed takes the backpass from Adam and cranks the high ball into the box. Farish Ibrahim out-jumps the defender and knocks the header down into space. He goes forward to trap and control it, then fires in a firm diagonal to put us up by two. 2-0

53 - Yamin shorts the free kick out to Ibrahim, who continues to dribble right past any comers. Two defenders wall him off, so he puts it into the box for Farish Ibrahim to nail down his second goal of the game and half. 3-0

76 - Suck a dick, cheater-ass post. Nooman for Hassan; Fazeeh for Navaau as we try not to blow this 3-1

Mohamed Farish Ibrahim takes home PotM honors with an 8.8, supported by Ali Adam's 7.7 and Mohamed Irufaan's 7.6. Big, big result here.

Bad news is that Mohamed Irufaan will miss the next game on yellows and we don't have anyone capable of playing the DM spot. It stinks because with 3 games left, we've a game in hand on the leaders and are just 2 points behind. We've already secured staying up and can't finish any worse than 6th.

vs Mecano (6th)
AMC: Hassan Ali

I've a queasy feeling in the pit of my stomach about this game.

12 - Shifaz to Ali to Farish Ibrahim to Mohamed in the box for the dribble and score. Love seeing that 1st place flash up on the board. 1-0

56 - WHY DO WE KEEP GIVING UP THE FUCKING SET PIECE GOALS?! 1-1

62[ - Nooman for Hassan; Fazeeh for Ali

70 - Ibrahim dribbles out right, taking a defender with him, then hits a perfect send into the box, the ball right in front of Farish Ibrahim for the go-ahead score!!! 2-1

78 - Mohamed Hassan for tired Navaau

91 - Ibrahim counters a clearance header by knocking a header of his own to keep it in the box. Mohamed keeps it in the air by knocking it left with his head, and Farish Ibrahim locks down the game!!!! 3-1

PotM and 8.8 for Mohamed Farish Ibrahim, who has 10 goals on the year and proven to be exactly what I thought he'd be. His supports were Ahmed Ibrahim (7.9) and Anas Mohamed (7.6)

2 games left and we climb up into 1st place!!!!. The absolute worst we can finish now is 4th.

Gaamagu, that 1-10 favorites to win it all, just relegated. What an absolute disaster of a season for them.

@ United Victory (9th)
M: Ali Adam/Ali Navaau/Ahmed Ibrahim

Okay. So here's the breakdown: we're down in 3rd place, but the teams above us have played all their games, and because each of them got a draw and a win, we're 3 points behind with 2 matches in hand. Literally all we need to do is win one damned game, and we're going up for the first time since 2008.

60 - Let's switch to the 4-3-1-2 with Irufaan out for Fazeeh and Waheed in for Shifaz. We just had shit luck with two god damned shots that should have gone in somehow missing, and are on the corner.

63 - Navaau hits it right over the head of the defender and into Ibrahim's path. Cross, and shockingly enough, that's Adam's first-ever Red Line goal!!! 1-0

72 - Mohamed Hassan on for Navaau

74 - Mohamed gets wrecked, but Farish Ibrahim recovers the loose ball and plays it long. Pissed off, Mohamed blows up the defender, storms into the box, and fires in the insurance goal!!!! 2-0

Was it a pretty win? No, as Ali Adam's 7.5 PotM attests to, but we're up in 1st place!!! We relegated United Victory down, but it turns out we haven't clinched anything yet.

Why?

Goal Differential + Goals Score:
Us: +17, 35 goals scored
Hurriya (MDV): +15, 33 goals scored
AYL: +12, 30 goals scored

While it would take an absolute meltdown of catastrophic proportions to lose 0-6 and fall to 3rd, dropping to 2nd is still a very realistic proposition. All it would take is losing by 3 goals to make us +14 and forced into a playoff to go up.

Making it even tougher?

That would be both our starting wingers, one of our starting DCs, and our backup DL all out for the final match.

Given that, I don't give much of a shit about the 6 wins in a row being a team universe record.

vs Riverside (MDV) (4th)
D: Hassan Shifaz/Ahmed Nooman/Mohamed Yamin/Hushny Rasheed
M: Mohamed Visham/Ali Navaau/Abdulla Ibrahim

Everybody is fired up for this game. Our pre-game team talk went great, and they're all looking raring to go, knowing all we need is not to completely fall on our asses.

8 - Oh, you don't agree with that penalty, do you? Eat my hairy ass. Irufaan is selected to take the PK (I forgot to set my piece takers all season long), and he nails it!!! 1-0

9 - And there's the make-up call, because that fucker was way offsides 1-1

13 - Navaau hits an amazing longball into space for Mohamed. I don't know who the fuck he was centering it to, but the ball bounces off the defender's head with nobody around. Luckily Farish Ibrahim charges into the gap and somehow makes the toughest placed shot I've seen so far this season. 2-1

67 - THAT WAS NOT A GOD DAMNED PENALTY!!! YOU ALREADY GAVE THEM THE MAKEUP CALL, YOU STUPID SHITBIRD!!!! 2-2

81 - I'm so busy screaming at the ref, I don't see how much time has elapsed. I should sub guys in, but fuck it, it's not like we're going to give up 3 goals in 10 minutes.

85 - Rasheed plays it long to Mohamed in the box. Defender keeps bugging him like a nice guy who wears a fedora. Our striker keeps deflecting him like a hot chick until he nails the angled shot! Faith rewarded for not subbing, as he was one I would have taken out. THIS.IS.OURS!!!! 3-2

91 - Shifaz storms forward to absolutely jackhammer a longball down to the right across the whole bleeping pitch. Mohamed grabs it and drives. As the defender closes, he crosses to Farish Ibrahim. Defender comes over to glomp on to him, but the guy my staff hates, who I love because he fits my requirements in a striker, fights through the defender and another one who drifts over to help, striking the emphatic goal to guarantee we're not only going up, but we're walking out this bitch a winner! Fuck the refs, fuck the people who said we'd be relegated, WE THE DEVILS!!!!!! 4-2

On a night when our DCs were absolutely brutalized, it was my chosen strikers who shone as they have ever since they arrived. Mohamed Farish Ibrahim with a 9.0 PotM, Anan Mohamed his right-hand man with 8.1.

A recap of their acquisitions:

Quote:
Transfer In - ST Mohamed Farish Ibrahaim (22)
Had to shell out $20 P/A but he fits my ideal form - 11 Acceleration, 10 Pace, 11 Flair, with 10 Off the Ball and Dribbling, to say nothing of 11 Finishing. Needs a lot of work on his mental game yet, but we'll get there. Also needs to pump up his stamina.

Transfer In - ST Anas Mohamed (24) - From Hurriyya (MDV)
So we just stole a star striker and starting keeper from the same club. 11 First Touch, Heading, Decisions. 11 Acceleration, 10 Pace, 15 Flair combination. 14 Teamwork and 13 Work Rate. Add it all up and you have the perfect Defensive Forward more than worth the $40 P/A. Out with injury right now for a couple weeks, but he'll feature sooner rather than later.

This is sweet, sweet redemption for those near-misses I had to fight through with Fort Road.

This is everything.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)

Last edited by Izulde : 07-22-2018 at 04:35 AM.
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote