View Single Post
Old 08-15-2018, 12:24 AM   #40
Izulde
Head Coach

vs Thanh Hoa (8th)
G: Hoang The Cuong
D: Nguyen Van Thanh/Tran Anh Tuan/Nguyen The Anh/Tran Thanh Tuan/Nguyen Thanh Thang
MC: Nguyen Anh Tuan/Yaovi Soglo
S: Nguyen Xuan Ngoc/Christos Goumas/Nguyen Thanh Nam

16 - I've noticed Nguyen Thanh Thang likes to cut inside to the middle of the pitch. He does it again here, crossing to Nguyen Van Thanh. This time, the cross works, and Nguyen Thanh Nam is able to put it away 1-0

20 - Soglo's corner is knocked towards the goal by a defender. Tran Anh Tuan tries to get there first and he does, but defender kicks it out. Xuan Ngoc is in the scrum, but the ball ends up squirting loose to the right where The Anh is able to put away the open netter for his first Ca Mau score!!!! 2-0

23 - Awful defensive work 2-1

At half, Soglo bumps down to DR and Van Loi takes his spot as the defending MC.

50 - That's the end of Van Hau's day of rest, as Xuan Ngoc has been shit.

68 - Tran Minh Loi subs in for Nguyen Anh Tuan

Weird win. Hoang The Cuong is PotM with a 7.9 with no one else worthy of mention. We were pretty poor in the second half (particularly our subs) and no one is listening to my team talks.

@ Da Nang (10th)
G: Tran Minh Chien
D: Nguyen Thanh Thang/Nguyen Van Thanh//Nguyen The Anh/Tran Anh Tuan/Yaovi Soglo
MC: Van Van Loi/Tran Minh Loi
S: Do Van Hau/Christos Goumas/Nguyen Thanh Nam

As odd as our hot start has been has one of the powerhouse teams going 0 wins 1 loss 2 draws their first three games. Tran Minh Chien is back from Asians U23 Cup Play, where he averaged a 7.3 rating in 3 games, leading the Vietnamese B team to the Quarterfinals.

3 - I officially hate Nguyen Thanh Thang. He'll be benched 0-1

27 - Sorry, Tran Thanh Tuan. The shitlord that is NTT means you don't get much rest.

55 - Nguyen Anh Tuan for Van Loi. Honestly, we're so bad as a team, I don't think it makes any difference what I do.

57 - SMH 0-2

58 - Nguyen Anh Tuan jacks one all the way downfield to Nguyen Thanh Nam, and we claw one back. Out is Goumas for Xuan Ngoc to try and get a draw out of this 1-2

60l - A hat trick for their top striker, a dude we just can't stop no matter what we do 1-3

61 - Van Thanh drills one down the left flank to Van Hau, and on the cross, Xuan Ngoc sets a pick, allowing Thanh Nam to slip behind him and score his second goal 2-3

73 - I really wish someone would injure that fucker 2-4

Cinderella run is over. That's our 6th straight loss to these guys.

We're still in 2nd, which is important because there's only 2 places up for grabs now - we lost a spot as a league.

Don't really feel like playing more right now - tired guys galore and an absolutely vital early season match coming up.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote