FS Silas Rice
WR Stanley Poole
C Bradley Porter
DE Quinn Mosier
DT Roman Duncan
OT Frederick McWilliams

I also like:

3rd year vet C Ruben Barrett, wants a 3 year vet min sal deal and is 27/49

RB 2 year vet 44/52 Derrick Borden. He wants 3 year, 5.9 mill That’s a quality body and a young guy. I like him a lot for my #2/#3 RB spot.

If I brought him in, Conley would drop from #1 last year to # 4 on my roster. It’s a move that makes sense.

I cut Burton.

I make an offer for RB Borden and C Barrett

I extend SS McKnight by 5 years and 60 mill. That’s real money to a former 6th round pick!

I make an offer to 41/41 13th year vet WR Clyde Scarbrough to come in for a one year deal and help us catch some balls.

I move Jared Gati to WLB and WLB Ellwood to SLB.

I am also considering swapping DE Aikman and DE Rogers. It’s not like Rogers ain;t playing the run though, he had 61 solo tackles last year and 14 assists. That’s better than anyone else on my d Line had by far, and 4t on my team on defense (not including special teams players). I’m okay with it I think. I suspect people ran at Rogers to keep him from disrupting the pass lane.

Week 1 – We sign 3 players. I up C Barrett’s deal to compete against 4 other teams.

Week 2 – We sign 3 more folks. I massage some offers.

Week 3 – DE Burton is heading to Pittsburgh. We sign 4 players and bring in our whole class

Any other roster needs?

I need another CB. I offer Al Royer 42/42 7th year vet a 4.42 mill, 2 year deal.

Week 4 – Royer heads to Jacksonville.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote