View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 03:35 PM   #113
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Wisconsin's state sales tax teletax system sucks. Took me darn near 15 minutes of pressing keys to get everything correct. Every time I entered sales for the quarter, it kept says "You have entered 3 Million Six Hundred Sixty million dollars". Ok, just a tad off there...

Going tonight to look at that space that was cleared out by the bread store. My target is around $1,100 for a leased space, right now it would be $1,200 so, have to see how much wiggle room they have. From the limited discussions I've had with them, they seem eager to get another tenant in there as opposed to some of the other places that did not seem to care at all.

Oh, and more information on the bread store.. I thought it couldn't get worse, but what they were doing was buying outdated bread from other stores and then marking it up and selling it. (Like a Hostess thrift store). Good god man...
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote