View Single Post
Old 02-06-2007, 10:31 AM   #70
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammaticus View Post
If number two is what you guys want, I'll go with the flow. But I'm warning you, I have been thinking about content to write and I've got nothin on that subject. So I will likely be of little assistance.

I am pretty indifferent either way on what we choose. I just want us to choose something sooner than later is all. Sounds like right now the top 3 ideas are: Werewolf are second class citizen theme, time between football and baseball season and the mannings.

I think after hearing people's opinion on the WW theme, I'm not for that one anymore. I probably would rather do the seasonal theme over the manning theme only because of the time I spent on the Acrostic But I don't mind either.

Maybe we can just do this: Have everyone post which of the two they would prefer (manning or seasonal), and then post if they would be ok doing the other if they are in the minority? We can decide in the next 90 min or so hopefully? Sounds like most everyone is ok with the seasonal theme, but if people would rather do mannings we should.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote