View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 08:03 AM   #286
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
All of you slowly walk into the group therapy room, knowing that the time has come to face your inner demons and look inside in order to spur personal growth. There is however an eerie feeling amongst you that there may be some group members who do not want to share me with the rest of the group. Fortunately, all of you are unique and special in your own way and have something to contribute to see about making the group a place where everyone can cooperatively work on the growth of all members of the group.

As you all sit down, the smell of foul Jalapeno fills the small room as Lathum finds the door locked as he tries to quickly leave the area. As he looks back, he notices Passacaglia with a wide grin on his face. All roles are out, let the game begin!

First deadline is tomorrow, Wednesday at 6pm eastern time.

Hmm. So I was realizing that I hadn't even noticed Danny making his post saying the game started -- you know, the one we were all supposed to wait for before posting that we received our role? So I go back to look at it, and turns out, I'm mentioned in it. Anyone have any idea wtf that means?
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote