View Single Post
Old 02-24-2022, 09:55 AM   #118
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Thursday, Feb 24

Whitmoore Manor, First Floor

The manor is quiet as any residents are likely asleep. Now inside, I need to look around to locate where any documents of the Tournament and festival may be stored.

There are 5 rooms before ending at the staircase. I don't completely understand their labeling here, but it would make more sense to me if it was labeled consecutively as I enter the house. Instead, we appear to start in a trash room and work our way into a cleaning room in the top right corner of the map of the house.

It appears we can just about choose our own adventure from here. South of the cleaning room is a kitchen. South of it is the dining room in the SE corner of the map. West of the dining room is a entryway to the house. West of that is the final room we can investigate, the sitting room. It takes up the entire western side of the house. From there we end at the staircase.

In theory, I suppose I could go anywhere I wanted after the cleaning room, but I think I'll stick with a routine I just laid out. As for room numbers it will be 4 (cleaning room), 5 (kitchen), 3 (dining), 2 (entry), and 1 (sitting).

I'll reserve the right to change course if things get tooo hairy for anyone, but I have good confidence in their current status.