View Single Post
Old 07-02-2007, 07:45 PM   #48
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

As the sun starts to shine through the large windows in the ceiling of the great hall, you come to and realize there still are others in the great hall with you. You make a start to the door, but once there realize that the doors are immovable. Either some huge object is blocking the doors from opening, or some form of spell has been placed upon the door.

"It's useless to try to get out, we've been trapped within these walls", a voice crys out from the other side of the hall. An older man wearing a brown robe like you would expect some type of monk to wear stands there. "The only explanation is the evil sect of our great order has come to challenge us directly. They are in for quite the suprise I believe."

The man glances about the room and then looks over each of you before continuing, "You would not be here if you didn't have some tremendous power within just waiting to be called upon. We still have access to our various suplies in the adjacent rooms that we should be able to put together quite an offensive I would think. Go now and gather materials so that we can put together magical items and potions that might help us in our quest." He pauses before warning,"However do not be so hasty to use them just yet. Your power is undiscliplined and combining the wrong ingredients might be fatal. You can likely find guides to what to make in the nearby library as well...."

His voice trails off as he suddenly clutches his throat... He appears to be having issues breathing, and you can't do anything but watch in shock as he falls to his knees right before you. Someone has casted a very formidable spell upon him which killed him! Perhaps the elder school master was not correct and you won't be up to the task.

Day one has officially started. Deadline for Day one is Tuesday July 3rd 10pm EST.

During day one you may do the following:

Vote to kill one of the fellow students in hopes of finding a sect member by posting in thread:

Vote AlanT

You may also choose to pass items that you posess to another player by sending me a PM stating which item and to whom you wish to pass it.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote