View Single Post
Old 12-05-2016, 01:11 PM   #102
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Extremely likely that I'm going to attempt rebuilding the subway lines the same way I did for buses. I feel like there are 1) too many stops and 2) I just want to know the areas better and doing this has helped me understand where things are, etc.

The problem with the subway right now is I don't really know where the connection points are and I'd like to have a better sense of where they drop off, intersect, etc. Now that I know the neighborhoods and have the lines identified, this should be easier (in theory) and then I figure out bus efficiency, but I'm probably doing something really wrong with the buses.

After reading what other people have done/are doing, they've gotten a lot more ridership than I've managed to...the best I can seem to do is about 5-6%, I've read people who have 13% ridership because their lines are more efficient or at least, more common to get people where they need to go. It'll be tedious to start over again, but seeing as this is literally the only thing I'm working on right now in the city, I'm good with it.

Last edited by Young Drachma : 12-05-2016 at 01:18 PM.
Young Drachma is offline   Reply With Quote