View Single Post
Old 04-14-2016, 12:19 PM   #20
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Yes. The stuff with The Hand wasn't interesting. The whole "Black Sky" subplot didn't make much sense to me. I didn't quite get all of that. Too many disposable ninjas.

Daredevil/Matt Murdock, the character, was also much more irritating this season than last season. I just didn't care for him and he was kind of a preachy jerk. Maybe it was because I recently watched the first two seasons of Arrow, where they did this to death (pun intended), but I am a bit tired of the "you can't kill! Once you do, you can never go back!" line of thinking...

The Punisher was fantastic. I never really cared for the character in the comics, but he was great on the show.

Everything in the prison was fantastic.

Elektra was really good.

Foggy was great.

Karen was good until she wrote her "article." That shit was awful. I liked her editor at the newspaper.

The chain/stairwell fight and the prison fight were amazing action set pieces. Just phenomenal work.

I'd rank it below the first season of Daredevil and Jessica Jones, mainly because of Killgrave. He was awesome. One of the best villains ever.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote