View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 04:16 PM   #24
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
I suggest instead of waiting for the people to come to the game, we take the game to the people. We choose a signup list ourselves,and then start following those people around FOFC voting them if they seem suspicious. It might at least encourage them to come here and vote for us.

Hmm, we may have to find a way to make that happen.

Would probably lead to a bunch of boxings though...

Poster A in the Sandusky thread - I think PSU did the right thing in firing Paterno.

Autumn - What do you mean by that? Usually you don't come out and say something that strong. Something seems suspicious!

CF - You're reading way too much into what he said. I don't think that he is acting too suspicious. Though I don't exactly trust him yet either.

Poster A - WTF?

CF - Of course now he's getting defensive. We should look into his posting history.

Poster A - What are you trying to f****** accuse me of? You better not be trying to say what I think you are!!!! Who the f*** are you to accuse me of something like that!

Danny - I was perfectly happy watching poster A to see if he was acting funny but I think this reaction is only an emotional reaction to your accusations and not a sign of anything worse.

CF - Why are people always cussing at me?

Flying Doggie of Doom - Maybe a month in the box will straighten all of you out.

Lathum - You can't blame me for this one.

Schmidty - Are you saying that I'm to blame instead?!?!

Lathum - What?!?!

The Ex-Small One - (rambling defense os those being boxed)

Poli - 3...2...1 NUCLEAR!!!!

Hmmm, maybe that's not such a good idea after all.

EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote