View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 01:06 AM   #470
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
I just read the mission and daily goal. I have a possibility to throw out today. What if all 20 of us go on the mission? Yeah I know this screws us for the day in converting the camps, but just assuming everyone got an item (Abe only said most will) that would mean anywhere from 14-16 villagers with items and 3-5 wolves with items.

If it is decided this a bad idea, I will be working in food distribution since it is my specialty even though I do want an item!

Interesting concept, and not one I am against if it's an idea that gains some momentum. I have already put in my work task, of course, but I think I read I can get out of that, if needed.

I guess people need to ask themselves if we all think today's camp is achievable, or if we're looking at a serious uphill battle? Yesterday, we needed 18 "credits" toward work. Today? 29. Ouch.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote