View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 08:33 AM   #491
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
Sure. The automatic win here was nice, but hardly necessary considering the work we've done. We have no sense of how often mining accidents will come up, nor what the reward will be for winning those missions. We do know what the reward will be for winning the camps, that is winning the game. I see no particular reason to think that winning future missions will be essential to that goal if we organize well.

I am pretty disappointed to see the first two people posting both choosing to take the selfish route. I will likely be establishing my work early.

That makes sense. I thought you were trying to attribute our success in the evening to the camps, when the way I read this, the reward laid out (gaining an ally) was due to winning the mission, not the camps. But it seems like we're on the same page, and others who weren't have now been corrected.

Big agree about people taking the selfish route. I guess the two people who have done it are searchers, so they probably see their skill as useful on it, but they REALLY have to realize how it looks, when a lot of work is required to get the camps today, and they could potentially be gaining an advantage when we're still not sure if we can trust them.
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote